Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting the mid-term frustrations

It's not even technically our midterm and I'm already at my wits end with frustration. I'm going to be honest.. I have NO idea how to read 300 pages in one week and actually retain all of it. I review the information. I re-write the information. I take the online quizzes posted by our teachers. I take the online quizzes posted by our textbook companies. I go back through the chapters and try to re-read the "highlights" and I still feel like its not enough. 

I'm also trying to continue to work 3-4 shifts per week. This most likely, wouldn't be as much of an issue if I didn't have to keep switching up my sleep schedule. One day I'm up for 30 hours, then I sleep during the day, then I'm awake for only 7 hours and try to sleep at night. I have no steady sleeping or eating schedule and my body is getting worn out. 

I think I need to watch a sappy movie and just have a good cry. That always helps with frustrations. Problem is.. I don't have time for a movie. :/

"It will get better."
"It will get better."
"It will get better."
"It will get better."

No comments:

Post a Comment